Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Windy Wednesday

It's windy and cool today, a high of only 50. There is supposed to be a hard freeze tonight. I'm hoping it's the end of the cool weather. We went to the market today. I bought some fun (cheap) earrings, I hope to wear them for the Lady Astor's Tea Party the end of the month.
It's too cool to golf today so the Big "H" is putting a new tire on Tom's trailer.
I'm sure glad to see them get rid of "Joelle" on the Biggest Loser", she was so annoying. I will be so glad to see the new shows start. I watched Medium Monday night, but fell asleep on the last 10 minutes. I hate when that happens. It doesn't come on until 10:00 here and I'm having trouble ajusting to that l more hour.
Friday is The Full Monty. Jen wanted me to take a picture, but I think they would frown on that. I've got front row seats, so will be able to see it all, if they show all.

1 comment:

Lady Astor said...

Hi! Can´t believe that party is called exactly like my blog. I was doing a google search and your blog popped up!
All the best!