Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Odds and Ends

The air is cool today, I just feel like I want to go down to the dock and curl up in the sun and take a nap. I let the better half go golfing by himself, but I do need to go for a walk.
I laughed at Jen's "old underwear", mine was just the opposite. I decided when I reached a certain weigh I would buy new cute matching underwear, I did, but now the body it's on doesn't look very good. Don't know when or where I'm going to wear it, but it was fun buying it.
I bought a pattern to make a quilted purse, I have to do a demonstration for quilting class for May. I've made a big bag, but wanted a smaller one. It should be cute. I need to find 2 magnetic snaps before I go any farther.
I have done some work on the cookbook. I don't have anywheres near enough recipes. I'm trying not to put any more than 5 from any one person. That means I need to have 50 to 75 people giving me recipes. Because it's coming from my family it has alot of cakes, and desserts. I don't want just any recipe, I want good ones. I have alot of people who haven't participated yet. You know who you are.
The last week of February, can spring be far behind?

No comments: