Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Adventure

We reached the hotel in Mpls this afternoon at about 4:00, the Big H had several football games to watch so I decided to go down to the pool. The water was frigid, so I thought I'd work out in the exercise room, because I knew I was going to be doing alot of sitting the next several days. While I was on the tread mill a young latino with shaved head and baggy pants with 3 little kids came down to the pool, but he didn't have his key to get into the pool, so I got off the treadmill and swiped mine for him. He didn't last very long and they left. After I finished my workout I left and was walking down the hall. Who do you think was handcuffed and spreadeagled in the hallway with 2 officers of the law patting him down. I couldn't get past them, so I just waited and watched. They had a drug dog with them. He told him he was from Hayward. They took him in the squad car and left with him.

No comments: