Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Virus

While watching the Packer game on my computer on Sunday, I picked up a nasty virus. It totally shut my computer down. It's in being fixed, the man knew the nasty virus and thought he could fix it. I started thinking about all I had on it. I've been checking my credit cards and haven't had any strange charges, yet. I guess I've been lucky up until now. At least I didn't pay for the security system they wanted me to purchase. The computer man said they just want your credit card number. I sure hope he can restore all my files. My pictures have all been printed out or have been downloaded. It's my income tax program that I need. If the cable company would settle there dispute with NBC this wouldn't have happened. Now I hear the Super Bowl is being covered by NBC. I guess we will have to spend the afternoon at a bar that carries it.

We went to see War Horse today. I really liked it, the old sailor said "No horse is that smart". He just doesn't understand that it's a story.

No comments: