Saturday, June 12, 2010

Boring


I'm tired of this being laid up. There are so many things I want to do. I can't watch my garden grow. My roses are starting to bloom, my hosas and lilies need to be seen. I can hear them calling. The weather isn't really that nice, otherwise I'd try sitting outside. The Big H at least can go outside and do somethings.

I have been watching the food channel alot. I'd like to have a share of the cost of all the butter Paula Deen buys. Today her grandson's stomach was growling, so she fed him rice krispie treats with chocolate topping and sprinkles, Maybe he needed lunch.

Happy Birthday Bill!! See you next week (hopefully).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just got home from our week trip to Tulsa and was glad to see this email blog from Judy Schaefer.....worried that you were still in hospital. Hope each day gets better and will see you soon? when can you get up and out? Take care and know we are praying you get well quickly!!!!!! ugly scar and all!