Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring

I love spring, the robins are here, the lake is open, we have nightcrawlers for fishing. The skys have been bright blue, although its been really windy.
I painted my upstairs bedroom this week, have been doing some spring cleaning. The church rummage sale is next week, so I need to go through some closets and drawers. I have so much "stuff", I don't use, but just can't get rid of. A good rule I should follow is "one in - one out".
My busy schedule has started, lots to do. The Winter Garden club put on a style show and luncheon yesterday, that was really nice, I even won a tea pot in the raffle. Today is First Communion at church, Janet and I are in charge, that means I have to go in early for setup and stay late for cleanup.
The Big H is golfing every chance he gets. He's been in his shop building a bookcase for the church.
The Bare Root sale is this week at the greenhouse. I don't need anything, but I'll probably go and buy something anyway. Our new experiment this year is going to be potatoes.

No comments: