Friday, December 11, 2009

-11 degrees this morning

I always hope that this cold weather doesn't come in until after we leave for the south, but that was just wishful thinking. I miss my walks, my Leslie Sansung exercise video has gotten boring, she is just too cheery.
I am sewing a Christmas table runner for a birthday present for a friend. Howard is making a table for the votive candles at church. He said he wasn't going to do it, but the new priest is very convincing. He needed a project.
The Christmas presents are bought and delivered, Christmas cards are mailed, I had my Christmas cookie exchange yesterday, I'm leaving them in the garage so I don't see them. I LOVE cookies.
I need to get on the phone to transfer minutes to my new phone, this will be the 4th day I've talked to India. Everyday they tell me it's done, guess what, it isn't.

No comments: