Friday, November 20, 2009

At Home Day

I can't believe I'm so happy to be home today. I've been trying to fight off this virus all week, hopefully it's getting better. We had two funerals this week. Margaret's yesterday and Francis Livernash's in Siegel on Thursday. I need to get some pies baked today. Terry and family and Debby and family are coming for Thanksgiving, Jen and family are going to Coleman, she's just happy they are both at home. We are doing a turkey dinner at church on Saturday, that I will work at. Monday is our last week of quilting, I've missed alot of Mondays, but they still got 120 quilts made. Most are going to the veterans. Still need to do some Christmas shopping, hopefully I can get some ideas over Thanksgiving. Deer season starts tomorrow, that brings so many memories of when we were kids. It sure is nice that the weather has been staying decent, hope it lasts another month, that's just wishful thinking.

No comments: