Friday, September 25, 2009

Winding down

Caleb fell asleep in front of the tv at 5:30p.m., I knew he was tired. The parents are due home tomorrow and the kid is all in one piece. He has developed a cough the last couple of days, that's probably why he's so tired. We made it through in good shape, forgot his glasses one day, forgot his milk one day and his snack one day. I did some shopping, thanks to Kohl's special sales, got a haircut, the Big H got a few rounds of golf in and came back with a new club, that he just had to have. I finished a quilted table runner and bound my quilt. I even stayed up to 10 p.m. last night.
Jen has Skype, so Caleb got to talk to them just about every day. It was nice to talk to them face to face. I think they had a terrific time, now it back to the real world.
It didn't freeze up north, so maybe I'll have some tomatoes when we get home.

No comments: