Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Spirit

My Christmas will be warm this year, so that will be a big change. The last time we spent Christmas in Florida was when Jen was 2 1/2. Maybe because I'm older my memories of Christmas past is what I remember best. The Christmas programs for school, sunday school and girl scouts. All the angel and fairy costumnes my Mother made out of nothing, and all the exchange gifts she had to buy for us when I'm sure there we're sufficient funds. Santa came to our community tree with a big bag of candy and nuts for all of us. Presents were small; gloves, scarves, mittens and one small toy. The Christmas tree was never bought until the last minute and then there were always branches missing. At this time of year I miss all of my family that aren't with us anymore, but I have great memories. Make good memories for your family.

No comments: