Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm so P.O.'d

I got a letter in the mail with a check for my trip. I had just called them a week ago and they told me my papers would be coming. She had my money for 5 months, there was no credit or phone call, poor customer service. I will cross them off my list. We now are free for the month. I just think of all the things I bought to go on the trip. I personally think with the gas prices and the exchange rate, they weren't making any money. When I signed up I asked her if this trip will go and she said, yes, it was going.
We're anxious to see how Big Bubba does tonight. I thought Hillary was o.k., she didn't really fire anyone up.
The Big H handled my depression by taking me to Hayward to look for a truck topper, but I did lunch and a few geocaching.

No comments: